From:
Holly McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 23:06:11 +0000
You can go here for more info.

http://www.babymilkaction.org/archives/17805

Holly McSpadden, IBCLC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2018, at 9:17 AM, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Has anyone got actual proof, not derived from the NYT article, of the US vote on the recently discussed resolution?  Any official statement from any of the governments allegedly strong-armed by the US delegation verifying that action?  Any direct quotes from government officials, ours or any other nation, as to the specific instructions to our government representatives to threaten, cajole, or otherwise discourage support of the resolution?

I can’t find anything other than articles directly citing only the New York Times that supports these assertions.  I really want to something official and verifiable to prove to a suspicious party in my own family that the US did this.  I’ve googled every possible combination of words I can think of regarding the issue, and come up totally blank.  I’ve checked the WHO/UN website, too.  Nothing.

If you know of anything, please post.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Archives: https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.lsoft.com%2Farchives%2FLACTNET.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7C97efee84429047601d8108d5eb1e6cbd%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636673438255516945&sdata=5E78kfEe2BZKUky%2Fsiy7nASZA2e%2Bez%2BlFIZb1Ie6jCU%3D&reserved=0

To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

COMMANDS:

2. To start it again: set lactnet mail

3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet