From:
Georganne Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:45:39 -0500
Sounds like a fantastic class.I find I spend more time now helping them get
breastfeeding to fit in their lives .we talk about how they think they
could breastfeed exclusively in hospital and then what they anticipate
 will be the bumps that may occur after discharge.
Class content has changed a lot over 10 years.....