Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 20:51:39 GMT
How timely your question is! In Ohio we just had our annual breastfeeding conference and one of the speakers (via Skype no less) was Dr. Erin Andrews PhD who has online support for parents with disabilities/physical impairments <disabledparenting.com> as well as on Facebook (look for "disabled parenting"). She herself has only one arm and is wheelchair-bound (not able to walk). She was very interesting. I have her email and phone contact info if you would like to get in touch with her. This was the first time we tried having speakers via Skype and it worked out better than we expected! Our other Skype speaker was a transgender male who is still chestfeeding his 2nd child. Pat Bucknell IBCLCAvon Lake, Ohio (a far western suburb of Cleveland along the south shore of Lake Erie)