Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2017 21:33:20 -0500
We are rewriting our donor milk policy to be more inclusive for all babies in our NICU. We will also be rewriting our consent form. The neonatologist formatting the consent is wondering if anyone has an "opt out" consent, in other words,  donor milk is standard of care for babies in our NICU, your infant will receive donor milk if needed unless parent "opts out".

If you have this type of consent could you let me know what institution you are at.

Thanks,
Lisa Enger RN, BSN, IBCLC, CEIM

Sent from my iPad