HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Graff, Rebecca S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:26:48 +0000
Sorry histarch for the mass message. That's what I get for trying to catch up on a sleepy Sunday!

Rebecca S. Graff
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Chicago Archaeological Fellow
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Lake Forest College
847.735.5255
555 N Sheridan Rd | Lake Forest, IL 60045