HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Graff, Rebecca S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:14:27 +0000
Hi Eric,

I am heading out to check out the Haymarket Martyrs Monument in Chicago's Forest Home cemetery, having been asked to help locate a time capsule buried there in 1892. If things progress, I will have a piece that would fit your session as I would look at current commemorations and contestations for interpretative authority at the site (esp. those by modern-day anarchists). I will know more soon, but just wanted to check in. Also, hello from Chicago from me, Ryan, and Alex!

Best,
Rebecca
Rebecca S. Graff
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Chicago Archaeological Fellow
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
Lake Forest College
847.735.5255
555 N Sheridan Rd | Lake Forest, IL 60045