Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:23:29 -0800
From:
Felicia Henry <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I think the way birth in the hospital is handled, of course a mom would have
no confidence in her body.  Everything is geared to efficency and bodies
don't always work that way.

When the whole formula made just for supplementing came out and the research
backing it - my first thought was that is a perfect way to show moms exactly
what a baby needs to eat.  They brought the supplement in a syringe of only
5 ml at a time - so it wasn't so much this great new formula as it was this
is 'ALL' that really fits in their tummy right now and they just want to be
close to mommy again.

Felicia L Henry,BCCCE, IBCLC

Oxnard, CA