Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2016 15:26:22 +0000
Sender:
From:
Lisa Hoffmann <[log in to unmask]>
I have recently had a run on every mom I'm seeing thinking they need to eat oatmeal, lactation cookies and drink tea for their milk supply.  The nursing staff are also telling moms this information without looking at the greater picture.  I'm looking for some evidenced based information on this topic to either support or not support oatmeal, lactation cookies, tea etc.  Does anyone out there have a wonderful study at their fingertips?  Everything I ever see is that there needs to be further studies.  Just trying to keep up to date myself on the latest! Please email me privately.
Thanks in advance!
Lisa Hoffmann RN, LCCE, IBCLC