From:
Sandy Bayman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:45:08 +0200
Dear Ladies,

I am overwhelmed with the kindness of you very special ladies and the wise
counsel so many of you have been good enough to post either for all to see,
or privately.
I copied and pasted the info and put it together in an e-mail for this Mom,
and then followed up by a very long whatsapp conversation.

I have also come to the horrible conclusion that this is actually a lot
worse than I originally thought.  There seem to be mental health issues
with the mother.

We have encouraged this her to do several things, and she has done only
what suited her.  I think she realises that she is running out of options,
as she seems to have gone to many different people, almost like she doesn't
have to be accountable?  The net is closing now, and she is going to have
to do something very soon, or I believe they are going to take her baby
away from her.

Sincerely
Sandy in South Africa