From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 11:27:22 -0500
Thanks for that update James,  be sure 1000% sure that the environmentalist
will be looking closely at how this victory was obtained,  and will use this
model nationwide.   We as a country are under attack from the courts.  Look
at the case in KY.  A federal Judge declared this lady HAS to issue marriage
licenses to anyone who wants them....

Last time I checked the courts don't make the laws.  Its one thing to for a
federal court to say the law is unfair and unconstitutional,  but last time
I checked that ment the state was supposed to fix it.  Not that its now a
federal rule...

Same thing here.  No order to the EPA to reevaluate.  Just a court order.
Seems to me that's the travesty.....  one judge rules.

Charles