From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2015 10:32:40 -0400
I just received a post which thoroughly trashes the Science paper. It says in part

> In July 2015 the journal Science published Kerr et al’s Climate Change Impacts On Bumblebees Converge Across Continents. It was a woeful analysis hyped by the media. It did very little to further our understanding of the causes of bumblebee declines and more likely obscured the real problems. But it did illustrate why the public is becoming increasingly suspicious of "scientific claims" regards catastrophic climate change as well as demonstrating the inadequacy of the peer review process.

Plight of the Bumble Bees: How shabby climate analyses and lax peer review promote a dreadful remedy
Guest essay by Jim Steele, Director emeritus Sierra Nevada Field Campus, San Francisco State University and author of Landscapes & Cycles: An Environmentalist’s Journey to Climate Skepticism

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/07/23/plight-of-the-bumble-bees-how-shabby-climate-analyses-and-lax-peer-review-promote-a-dreadful-remedy/