Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:47:35 -0500
From:
Sue Davison <[log in to unmask]>
My granddaughter has a nearly one month old baby girl and has been working hard to heal one of her nipples.  After about 10 days she started using a shield and now (surprise …surprise…)is tired of using it , but nipple is still very sore and painful when the little one latches.  Baby is gaining weight, though slower than I would have liked to see.  The wound on the nipple is no longer open nor appears infected.  I am in Maryland.  Is there anyone out there who could see her and help her get over this hump.  This is her first baby.  Baby seems quite content…frequent feeder.  Thanks so much…I did check the ILCA “Find an IBCLC” site and NO names came up so I am hoping somebody on this site can help us.