Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 10:56:08 +0100
Thanks, Lynn.

The blog post and the attendant comments are interesting but far from
convincing. We'd need a good study, backed up with a physiological
explanation, to be confident that there is a link. However, I don't
mind at all a tentative 'keep it in mind and be  watchful' approach
to this.

My main issue is the blanket instructions to mothers that they must
eat healthily, or must eat/must not eat certain foods....especially
to the mothers who have concerns about their baby's well-being or
growth, and whose breastfeeding frequency and effectiveness are not
even explored.

Heather Welford Neil, NCT bfc and tutor,
UK