From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:34:42 -0700

> >For several years I had a "natural" beekeeper whose bees were literally
> across the street. Their bees never made it through the winter and every
> year, even though they started fresh, I had mites. Before they moved in I
> had little trouble with my bees,

Bill, I hear (and experience) the same story all over the country.  But
there is a huge difference between so-called "natural" beekeepers and
*neglectful* beekeepers.  Natural beekeepers who practice some sort (or
combinations of) mite management can do fine, and deserve no criticism.
Neglectful beekeepers )who allow bees from domesticated stocks to die from
lack of husbandry), no matter what they call themselves, are a nuisance to
both the evolving feral population as well as other beekeepers.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA