From:
Christy Van Orman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:38:26 -0600
I joined LactNet in 2000 when I was studying to become an IBCLC. I read
LactNet off and on, especially in the months before taking or retaking the
IBLCE exam. Having taking a break from working in lactation to raise my
family, LactNet has helped me to feel like I know what is going on in the
world of lactation. Now that I am trying to reenter the workforce as a
private practice IBCLC, I am, once again, a diligent reader of LactNet.

I *do* get on Facebook frequently throughout the day, so I have tried to
join the Facebook LactNet group without success. I sent a message and
requested admission to the group, but did not get a response, so if someone
could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. I would like to be a
member of both groups.

I would like to publicly thank the list mothers and those who post
regularly to LactNet. Your knowledge helps us all!

Christy Van Orman, RN, IBCLC
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA