Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:55:09 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Sue Jacoby, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this.  It makes a BIG difference to me.

I don't read LACTNET via email.

I go to the archive page on line and click on the latest week, or an older week if I'm playing catch-up.

http://community.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WA-LSOFTDONATIONS.EXE?A0=lactnet

Here, I can have the page open throughout the day at work, for example, and every so often refresh the page.  It's set up so that the last three messages show up at the top of the page for that week.

Here's another tip.  Click on the current week.  Then, click on the DATE heading two times.  Now you can read by scrolling back to the last message you read previously, and start reading forward.

It's SO much easier than email in the box, and besides, I don't access my private email on my work computer, only my phone.  But I like to read LACTNET on a full sized screen.  And it's work related, anyway!

Hope this helps some.
Sue Jacoby, IBCLC
California