Content-Transfer-Encoding:
quoted-printable
Message-ID:
Sender:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Leilani Wilde <[log in to unmask]>
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
I am looking to interview an IBCLC for my podcast called The Boob Group. I have a taping scheduled for September 12th. You can be interviewed by phone and the subjects that we will be covering is breast-feeding and obesity as well as teenagers and breast-feeding. Each segment interview is approximately 30 minutes. I will provide a script ahead of time so that you know what questions I would be asking. I'm also looking for panelists that can speak about their experiences in each of these categories. If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] please take the time to look up this podcast on the Internet. You can also download a free app called The Boob Group. We cover new topics every week and it is a non-judgmental show for parents that are breast-feeding and need current up-to-date information. if you are unavailable for September 12th but are interested in doing future interviews, I am always looking for experts to interview. I look forward to hearing back from you all. Thank you so much for your time and for serving our women and children in their communities as well as outside of our communities. 
Leilani Wilde IBCLC 

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2