From:
Mother baby LC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:35:58 -0400
I just looked through the archives and see that I originally joined Lactnet
in December 1995 while living in Perth, Western Australia.

My family and I have been back home in Northern Virginia, near Washington,
DC since 1998.   I am a private practice IBCLC and also a contract IBCLC
with two agencies.

I joined Lactnet on Facebook, and it was suggested there that it is a good
idea to join the list serve.  It's good to be back!

Nancy Sherwood
BA, IBCLC
Reston, Virginia, USA

--
"A newborn baby has only three demands. They are warmth in the arms of its
mother, food from her breasts, and security in the knowledge of her