Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:27:20 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (26 lines)
Loved your post.  I, too, love being on the journey and can’t believe that now I am one of them from 25+ years ago!

One thing jumped out to me from your post:  You WENT to a conference.  These days it is so easy to sit alone in your house in your jammies watching a webinar and getting CERPS.  That serves a purpose to a point.  GOING to a conference where you get to hang with people who feel your passion, who walk your walk, and who are real people,  loving helping moms is a recharging of the soul’s batteries— it reminds me that though the costs of going are higher and higher, it is for my emotional health, not my brain, that I go!

Karen Foard, IBCLC
[log in to unmask]
Combining the Art and Science of Breastfeeding in Central Pennsylvania since 1988

"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2