From:
Karen Foard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:27:20 -0500
Loved your post.  I, too, love being on the journey and can’t believe that now I am one of them from 25+ years ago!

One thing jumped out to me from your post:  You WENT to a conference.  These days it is so easy to sit alone in your house in your jammies watching a webinar and getting CERPS.  That serves a purpose to a point.  GOING to a conference where you get to hang with people who feel your passion, who walk your walk, and who are real people,  loving helping moms is a recharging of the soul’s batteries— it reminds me that though the costs of going are higher and higher, it is for my emotional health, not my brain, that I go!

Karen Foard, IBCLC
Combining the Art and Science of Breastfeeding in Central Pennsylvania since 1988

"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”

~Maya Angelou