From:
"Dr. D3" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:00:50 -0500
[Involuntary movements due to vitamin B12 deficiency. ... Both adults and infants deficient in vitamin B12 may present with chorea, tremor, myoclonus, Parkinsonism, dystonia, or a combination of these, which may precede diagnosis or become apparent only a few days after parenteral replacement therapy has begun.May 22, 2014
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pub...
Involuntary movements due to vitamin B12 deficiency. - NCBI]

FROM:
Dr. David C. Page, Sr.
www.VDDKills.com
www.SmilePage.com