From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:34:50 -0500
My niece had to have her  mild TT revised at age 28 because it was pulling her gums away from her lower front teeth.  I'll ask her next time I see her if she had any problems with pronunciation.  Her 4 week old baby (most ep'd fed) is having her TT revised tomorrow am by laser  by a dentist who has trained with Dr Kotlow.  Hopefully then breastfeeding can be pleasure not mama pain.   Any more babies and she will make the Appt with him from the hospital.  This is her 2nd baby that she has had difficulty getting any ENT to help with.  Pat in SNJ