From:
Natalie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:00:49 -0400
Oh thank you so much! This is more along the line of what I was looking for - something affects how mother make decisions about supplementation with other foods. Love the example of seasonality.  How can I access the CBI?

I know that Russian mothers supplemented early historically because they went off to the fields. So such things as separation would impact what women do in some circumstances. So we have to outside factors such as season and work that make women do something that makes sense under their circumstances. There have to be other reasons - the trade-offs that make mothers successful in rearing children and attending to all sorts of other issues that affect the well-being of women, children, and families. I will keep looking for more.

Natalie Wilson