HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:27:33 +0000
From:
Keith Doms <[log in to unmask]>
It is nearly Identical to the one depicted in Don Troiani's "Military Buttons of the American Revolution" 2001, p. 159.   That button is from Yorktown.  The button is recorded for three different regiments dating from 1762 to 1783.  Two of the regiments had whit buttons and one had yellow, the Royal-Comtois Regt. From 1762-1775.

Keith R. Doms
Newlin Grist Mill
Site Manager
219 S. Cheyney Rd.