HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:10:08 -0500
From:
KEVIN M DONAGHY <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Katherine,

it looks like French Napoleonic era
, also there is movement of buttons of French Military buttons throughout
North America, and also i think there are buttons related to some activity
in the NW United States, but i heard that during chit chat at a conference
so need to dig a bit., but if i were a gambling man, and i'm not, i'd bet a
cup of coffee it's French, Napoleonic.,

Sincerest best wishes,
kev

kevin m donaghy