HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Mark Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:51:47 -0500

To  All,
Today, I was asked the following question by a project  manager on a
highway project: “Can you please refer  me to a study that… “ “would be
appropriate for determining the maximum pressure  or force that a human burial can
withstand without damage?” Would anyone  care to weigh-in? If so please write
me at my email address below as my library  is back in Virginia.  I tried
to explain the variables but I had to post  the question.
Si Yu'os  Ma'åse',
John Mark Joseph
State Archaeologist, Guam
490 Chalan Palasyo