Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 12:34:39 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Jessica L. Callahan" <[log in to unmask]>
Update:  Milk supply is great. Weighed baby and she is right on target to where she has been since birth.  3 bloody spots in stools over 3 days before calling me. After calling she started a food diary but also on her own eliminated gluten (family hx of celiac disease), dairy,  nuts, eggs and wheat.  Sounds like baby is having some silent reflux. Discussed reflux precautions,  mother is going to keep up with the food diary and in 2 weeks will start to add food back in slowly with gluten very last. She will call back in 2 weeks to follow up. I wanted to do a pre and post feeding weight but baby was just to darn adorable with cooing and smiling that she wouldn't nurse even when I left the room. I also think that she is getting crankier at night because she is so tired since she is waking up every 1 to 2 hours to nurse which just started happening over the last couple of weeks.
Jessica
USA, Nc