From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 21:59:33 -0500
1st article by Melissa White "Providing Breastfeeding Support in the Hospital Setting for Mothers Who Have Infants With Down Syndrome" . "Babies with Down Syndrome are also at a higher risk for infections, so the antibodies contained in breast milk are even more valuable for this population." I'd like to commend ICAN for their persistent focus on breastfeeding in almost every issue :-)

Quirkey finding of the day in the CBI...1976 letter to the editor, BMJ....Dr D A Roche writes......."It seems today that the breasts may be exposed for any purpose except that for which they were made; yesterday our elders were smugly satisfied that the "vulgarity" of women feeding in public was a thing of the past....Cannot some of the women's lib bravado be spent on this?"
Same old, same old........Pat in SNJ