From:
Sima Leah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:45:24 -0500
I'd like to post a request here about a new APP my friend has put out this month.  We've worked really hard on it, not knowing ANYTHING about putting an APP together; just knowing that we hear "breastfeeding just didn't work for me" way too often for our liking, hearing way too much misinformation about how to fix nursing issues.

I've been emailing IBCLCs for a while and either haven't gotten a response from them, or they haven't been able to download the APP.

We'd really like the opinions of our colleagues. We'd like to quote you in the app in any place you would like to add something; we have a page for resources and would like to include your information there as well.

AND there is something called a "push notification"  - forgive my technological ignorance here - if you have a book being published, new research you want to share, a mother's group you want to promote, if you have some event coming up and it's listed on your website, subscribers of our APP will get notification of your event.

Please let me know if you'd be willing to review this app, give us constructive criticism on it - I do know how to make changes on the individual pages - and i will send  you a link for the APP.  As of today, it's still only on iPhone, iPod, iPad.  It's almost finished on the Android setup.

Many of you are going to have issues with some things in the APP.  The name is a topic of consternation.  I know. And as a student of Chele Marmet, Sara Chana (and I) use RAM quite often with moms who are not getting deep enough latch to be out of pain.  When all else fails, it works to get moms out of pain and babies nursing well and effectively.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Have a great weekend!