Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 15:53:04 -0400
7BIT
Posting for:  Anita Shelton
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"As an acupuncturist and Lactation Educator I understand nausea during letdown as rebellious Stomach Qi.  Simply having someone stroke down the Stomach meridian of the lower leg might be enough to change this.  The Stomach meridian runs down the tibialis anterior muscle of the lower leg.  If this doesn't work, a few sessions of acupuncture are worth a try.  The mom could also try really practicing deep relaxation or inhaling Peppermint Essential oil.  Best of luck."

"Another thing to try, in conjunction with the above, are the "seasickness" wristbands that are also used for AM sickness.  They go over the point Pericardium 6.  When they don't work it's usually because they aren't being worn tightly enough."

--Anita Shelton

Sent from my Cloud

--Kathy

Katherine Koncelik, CPD, CLC
Treasurer
Co-Founder
Long Island Doula Assoc., Inc.
A 501.c.3 Not-For-Profit Charitable Corporation
		631.581.1066