From:
Susan Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:34:03 -0800
I worked with a mom who reported an injury to the breast due to a car accident.  The accident occurred a few years before her first pregnancy but she reported severe impact and bruising across one breast.  She had an abscess in the same breast after repeated bouts of mastitis.  She did go on to nurse happily with both breasts but she felt there was a connection between the breast injury and the mastitis/abscess in the same location.

Is anything about this mom's pain or milk production improving with management?

Susan Johnson MFA, IBCLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA