HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:13:11 +0000
This is no help, Ben, but there may not BE a better answer.

The older the glass factory, the less records we still manage to find.  The "original" umbrella ink may have been advertised on a circular instead of a catalog, so we may never know.

You are right that Bill Lindsey is one of the folks to ask, but I will pass the word along to the rest of the Bottle Research Group and see if anyone can help.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State University