From:
Medhat Nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:04:29 +0000
Bee-L members:

Just to calirfy, The Canadian Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) has been taking this investigation seriously. They are following the rules according to the laws governing any investigation. PMRA is a government agency and anyone can request the info including Bayer as soon as info is avialable. For Bayer being a part of the investigation, I am sure that they have been questioned.  The question might be to what level they should be involved? Then Guess what, Think of all stories that can come out of this involvement. We have to give PMRA a criedt for a fine balanced job that they are doing in this investigation. I don't think PMRA will be going to the social media with their investigation, but they use the proper media for relasing and sharing their information. Patience!

Medhat Nasr

Alberta, Canada