From:
vicky york <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:59:54 -0700
 Bravo to you LC pioneers, who must have done a good job to pave the way for more to come. So LC's then worked in hospitals and lactation clinics perhaps came along a little later? I wonder now, who were the first private practice LC's. I gather lactation consulting was mostly about latch and weight gain in those days and your handouts were LLLI, your textbook was...?