Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 07:02:09 +0000
From:
"BALL H.L." <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
To: Tina Revai <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tina
Delighted you came across this and find it useful. The 'Where might my
baby sleep?' project is a collaboration between the Durham Sleep Lab and
Blackpool/N Lancs NHS Trusts in UK. We've completed an initial service
evaluation and are now seeking funding to trial the tool and training in
other areas. Please contact me off list to discuss, and/or get contact
info for the team.
Regards
Helen

Professor Helen Ball
Sleep Lab Director, Department of of Anthropology, Durham University,
Dawson Building, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
T:0191 334 1602 F:0191 334 1615 E:[log in to unmask]
www.dur.ac.uk/anthropology; www.dur.ac.uk/sleep.lab
Infant Sleep Information Source
www.isisonline.org.uk