From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:16:35 -0400
> Thanks Peter for posting!

Sure Bob. But I am sorry to say this is another shining example of the gloom and doom crowd attempting to exploit people's fear and paranoia about big business and government as the enemy in one corner with the birds, bees and everything holy in the other. This is the same story we have been hearing for years. How is it possible that the bees aren't gone by now and with them humankind, like Einstein supposedly predicted? The key weakness in all of this is that nobody sees the big picture and what is really happening, because they are mainly worried about themselves, and their righteous indignation upon sensing their own helplessness. You know, being absolutely sure about something doesn't make it true. But what can one say to folks whose minds are made up?

PLB