Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 10:29:25 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
"Jessica L. Callahan" <[log in to unmask]>
I am not really a fan of anything tommy tippie. First it was there pump. I had a client come in because she was concerned about her milk supply since she couldn't get any out when pumping at work. Her breast were full but when she put the pump on it barely did anything to remove the milk. I have also had three other clients who couldn't remove milk with the pump. Then i saw their bottles. Mother was having problems with infant taking a bottle upon her returning back to work. When tipped up the bottle poured out so fast the infant couldn't swallow fast enough. Then when i saw the shield. I thought 'oh, my'. The holes are large (the child isn't going to have to work at all to get milk out and when the mothers nipples stretch it is rubbed or pulled outside the holes.

Jessica Callahan
RN, IBCLC
NC, USa