HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:23:49 -0400
Hi Barbara,
I'm sending you a chapter that Chris Espenshade wrote about analysis of health and diet at a USCT fort.  You will get and email and a safe download link from YouSendIt.com.

I hope to finally finish this book manuscript this semester.  Chris would not mind my sharing it with you.  This is the finished form, excepting formatting issues.  Please let me know if you need contact details for him.
Cheers,
Tim