From:
vgthorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:02:46 +1000
Yes, I join Pamela Morrison is wishing all of you who are celebrating
holidays a happy time,  I realise that some of you will be working, so that
mothers and babies can be cared for, or that a meal can be put on the table
for your families, or both.
However you are spending this festive season, please drive carefully, don't
take offence when others react in uncharacteristic ways (at work, at home or
on the roads), and take care of yourselves, too - the first rule for
care-givers. Those of you in England, Wales and Scotland, especially Devon
and Cornwall, I hope you are high and dry and safe.

Virginia
in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia