Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:03:58 +0100
The listmothers now receive error messages almost daily about messages
generated by LinkedIn that are undeliverable to the list, since LinkedIn is
not a subscriber. The messages seem to be attempts to reach individuals who
are on Lactnet, sent by other Lactnet subscribers who are also on LinkedIn.
It doesn't work to send such things to Lactnet. If you are on LinkedIn and
are trying to connect with other people on Lactnet who may be on LinkedIn,
please make an effort to send messages to their own e-mails and not to
Lactnet.

Note: I am on LinkedIn myself but have yet to figure out how to log on from
my own computer, can only log on from my phone, but the phone app is
wretchedly inadequate so I really have not made use of whatever LinkedIn
has to offer. Therefore, I am aware that this message may be futile, since
it is possible that the LinkedIn members whose accounts are generating
these mistakenly sent messages, are not aware they are doing so, or, if
aware, they are incapable of stopping them.

Rachel Myr
not impressed with the user-friendliness of LinkedIn so far
Kristiansand, Norway