Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 19:54:39 -0500
7bit
From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

> I thought the best identifying mark was the violin on it's back???

A friend ran a pest control business for many years and says hard to make a
ID based on the fiddle back. he says color vary also.

My doctor says the three pairs of eyes are the best ID but Richard says even
the eyes can be misleading.

My recluse traps have not arrived yet and I have not seen another similar
spider but have been in the bee yards most of the day.

I am very happy I have not had a reaction!

Thanks to all those which replied !

bob