Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:50:54 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Dear Fellow IBCLCs,

I have been an IBCLC for 16 years and a retired La Leche League Leader of 20 years.  I have been a member of ILCA for many years and have been on Lactnet for the past 10+.  I have never posted a question or comment but have enjoyed and learned so much from the posts, and for that I am grateful.

I have known Judy Gutowski for 24+ years.  I am disturbed and concerned with the bashing that is going on among our colleagues.  Judy, Marsha and others DO work tirelessly to advance and improve our profession.  I know how much time and energy Judy puts into these projects, with no compensation, and actually spending her own money in many cases. As mentioned, if you have time, talent, experience, opinions that can be productive, I am sure these women would welcome you with open arms.  But most of us, including me, sit back and wait for others to do the work and then criticize what and how things are done.  Please, please respect what these women are trying to do. The comments made here are hurtful.  We have enough critics in this world without attacking each other. Please share and discuss this issue in a respecful way.

I thank Judy, Marsha, and all the others who are the leaders in promoting the IBCLC credential and breastfeeding.

Warmly,

Diana Jordan, IBCLC, RLC

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2