From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:52:16 -0600
Dear Colleagues, Friends and Esteemed Teachers, I learned a new thing today. Not just an
adjustment to old news, but an entirely new thing. Our clinic has a client (permission to post) that has been recently diagnosed with idiopathic granulomatous mastitis. She has had "tumors" and abscesses aplenty since her first child and she has been warned against nursing the baby due in about 4-5 weeks. She will receive immune suppressants and lactation suppressants. She is very sad not to be able to nurse the baby, as she successfully nursed the first child. I informed her of the possibility of milk bank milk, since her daughter will be born early.

This article was helpful to me:
http://memesagligi.dergisi.org/text.php3?id=195

What have you all heard about this?
Thanks. Rowena