From:
Katherine Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:35:59 -0500
Anyone can obtain the full list of commands and the correct addresses to use
by following the directions in the bottom of every Lactnet post.

The command is "get Lactnet welcome" which should be sent to the listserv
address and will get you the note that everyone receives when they
subscribe.  If you've lost yours, it's easy enough to request another.

The correct command to subscribe is "subscribe lactnet firstname lastname"
in the body if the email and should be sent to the listserv address.

Kathy

Katherine Koch, PhD
Lactnet List Mother
Special Education Resource Teacher
Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
                                        ~Zig Ziglar