From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:26:56 +0200
...is just as widespread in organizations dominated by men...  Let's not
perpetuate the myth that women are worse at collaborating than men.  One
need not search far for recent examples of very destructive results of
conflicts in situations where women are virtually absent.
and I hope all those who are bothered by decisions made within other
organizations send their comments to the organizations and not just to
Lactnet.  I know Nancy has done so; it's up to the rest of us to follow up
now.  This list is a force to be reckoned with for finding help and info and
like-minded people, but it does not have the power to change decisions by,
say, LLLI - or IBLCE, or ILCA, who all have channels for feedback and
influence, for what they are worth.

Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway