From:
Susan Gehrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:31:22 -0400
If this partnership has been established I find very interesting as the following is from Disney's website regarding their 2010 Corporate Citizenship Report:

At Disney, we believe that being a good corporate citizen is not just the right thing to do; it also benefits our guests, our employees and our businesses. It makes the Company a desirable place to work, reinforces the attractiveness of our brands and products and strengthens our bonds with consumers and neighbors in communities around the world.

Three core principles help guide our daily decisions and actions:
Act and create in an ethical manner, and consider the consequences of our decisions
Champion the happiness and well-being of kids, parents, and families in our endeavors
Inspire kids, parents, employees and communities to make a lasting, positive change in the world
We have in place a comprehensive, integrated approach to corporate citizenship, building on our established approaches for vital areas including the environment, community, workplaces and product development. As always, we place special emphasis on championing and inspiring our key audience of kids and families.

Susan Gehrman RN, IBCLC, CCE
Bronson Battle Creek
300 North Ave.
Battle Creek,  Michigan 49016
Phone: 269-245-8586

Breastfeeding... A natural resource.
This message may contain confidential information protected by law through attorney-client privilege or professional peer review/quality evaluation privilege.  It is intended only for the individual or entity named above.  It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute, or use the contents of this message.  If you received this message in error, please notify the Bronson Battle Creek Privacy Officer at [log in to unmask]

>>> Marie Ivey <[log in to unmask]> 10/25/2011 9:44 AM >>>
Oh NO they didn't! : (
http://jexalt.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/disney-and-similac-team-up-to-undermine-breastfeeding-for-moms/
Formula marketers are ruthless!
Marie Ivey