Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:01:39 -0600
From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
If the breastfeeding relationship were acknowledged as something important
and valued in society, we would recognize the need to grieve its loss. I
think the grief/loss therapy or response is the right model here, but until
women and those around them actually believe they have lost something worth
grieving, it may not resonate.

If we can help women acknowledge the reality of their loss and help them to
learn how to understand and cope with grief, we will be providing a real
service.

-- Jodine Chase
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada