Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:04:33 -0500
Love this Norma!  Maybe we should model bottle nipples like one mom I'm dealing with.  A perfectly smooth surface (with flexible areola, I might add) presented to baby, which when he was placed by mom over her chest, he reached out and grabbed with his top lip and tongue and POP up came a nipple and a perfect breastfeeding session occurred. When mom gave a bottle he didn't know what to do with it, wouldn't latch and seal to it.  Maybe we need bottles like that breast! Let's see how many different nipple shapes we can mimic! And maybe they should come in different colors!