Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:56:15 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Marie Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
While studying for the *Exam*, I was listing the major causes of delayed lactogenesis according to several resources. I thought of a few questions about obesity and breastfeeding. I had read about a possible association between a delay and obesity...but, what can we do in this situation? Should we be encouraging obese women to pump after breastfeeding for "insurance" (thinking stimulation and milk removal might help), do we "wait and see" (which I have a hard time doing), AND as sensitive as the subject of obesity is...how would/could we approach it?
Thanks in advance,
Marie Ivey, BSN, RN, LCCE, CLC (still studying but not like a crazy woman, LOL)