From:
Maeve Howett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:52:39 -0500
This has been a fascinating thread!
Judy, I'm a foster momma to a 7 mo old infant and have to sign a form that I will never bring her in my bed. It's hard enough to parent an infant without breastfeeding (it's all I ever knew to do with my bio babes) but REALLY hard to sleep apart.

Maeve Howett, PhD, APRN, CNP-Ped, IBCLC
Co-Director, Southeast Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit at Emory University
President, Southeastern Lactation Consultants Association
Assistant Clinical Professor
Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing
Emory University
1520 Clifton Road