From:
Virginia Thorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:46:29 +1000
Hi Karleen,

A number of different measures of infant and young child feeding policies
and programs in 33 countries is contained in a new report from World
Breastfeeding Trends Initiative (WBFi), published by BFNI / IBFAN-Asia. For
information, go to the website: www.ibfanasia.org
<http://www.ibfanasia.org/>    The contact email address is:
[log in to unmask]   While the exclusive breastfeeding figures for 0-6
months don't have specific age points, there is additional data on bottle
use in some of the countries.  The question used was about bottle use for
other drinks or foods, and did not include use of bottles to give human
milk.  This report is a useful resource for those seeking recent information
about a number of measures.  (I have no conflict of interest in recommending
this text.)

Virginia

In Brisbane, Qld, Australia

E: [log in to unmask]